Recommend a grant now from your donor-advised fund
You can now initiate a grant recommendation from your donor advised fund, or DAF, by clicking the link below and typing in your fund provider name. The system will prompt you through the process.
Memorial or tribute gift
Please give our donor care team a call to find out how to make a memorial gift. They can be reached at 1-866-568-7827.
Missionary Care Fund
Missionary work is difficult and costly, especially in countries that are closed to the Gospel. Your support is vital to help sustain Navigators who are facing physical, spiritual, or financial challenges in their work on the mission field.
Your gift provides care and assistance for disaster victims, evacuation and transport in times of violence and injury, training and development for missionaries in closed or hostile countries, counseling for missionaries in crisis, and recovery for returning missionary teams.
In more than 100 countries around the world, Navigators work tirelessly to share the Good News of the Gospel, despite the hardships and sacrifices they face. Please help them with your gift.
Click here to give securely.
You can sustain the ministry of The Navigators by choosing from a wide array of non-cash gifts. These include:
- Vehicles: Cars, trucks, ATVs, boats, motorcycles, and RVs.
- Assets: stocks, mutual funds.
- Gift cards.
- Other gifts: jewelry, precious metals, commodities, inventory, and more.
Employer gift matching
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. If your company has a matching gift policy, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it, completed and signed, with your gift.
To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, click here.
Qualified Charitable Distribution
You can transfer funds from your IRA directly to The Navigators. This is an effective way to have an immediate impact and ensure our work to transform lives through Life-to-LifeTM discipleship. Here’s how it works:
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to The Navigators.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to The Navigators so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
If you’re interested in this popular way to support The Navigators, download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here.
The Impact of Your Giving
could help to fund an intern ministry position for a recent college grad at one of our 160 campus ministry locations for an entire year.
could help to fund 50 camper scholarships for Eagle Lake, our children's camp.
Could help to provide Bible study materials for new Christians on a military base.